Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, April 12, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 86 Faux Technique


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Lori Aragon

Here's a little bit about Lori:

I'm a happily married mom of two grown sons and one little
puppy dog who happily keeps me company while I craft!

I love God, friendships and spending lots of time in my craft room.

Over the last 4 years I've been on various design teams, one of
which was the very first DT for Fussy and Fancy Fridays!!!
I appreciate all styles of art, but my first love is cardmaking
and coloring with my Copics.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my work.  I hope you enjoy

Here's the gorgeous card that Lori
has made for our current challenge

Faux Technique



Lori has used the faux emboss/resist
technique with a lovely blend of 
gorgeous blues, pinks and purples.

And speaking of gorgeous, just look at
her beautiful colouring of that fun image.

The lace, pretty butterfly along with the
twine make the perfect finishing touches.

We think it's great to have one of Fussy
and Fancy's original design team members
back as a guest designer and to know
that she still takes part in the challenges


We hope you can visit Lori's blog

My Comfort Cottage

to read more about her card and how she
made it using the faux emboss/resist
technique.  You'll be in for a treat when you
take the time to see more of her work

It's been a real pleasure Lori  - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx




1 comment:

Sazzle said...

Thanks for bringing us a brilliant faux technique as our featured guest designer and how wonderful that you were on the original design team for Fussy and Fancy as well.

We hope you continue to enter our challenges :-)


xx Sazzle xx