Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 27, 2015

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 135 - Girly

Hello and happy Friday!

 
******** 
  
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer
Hazel Brown

 
Here's a little about Hazel: 

Hi, I'm Hazel, but most people know me as kbrandy4.
First I would like to thank you for having me as
 a guest designer here at Fussy and Fancy.
I live with my Husband, eldest Son and my fur baby called Biscuit.
I have been crafting for about 10 yrs. 
 I started with a little cardmaking kit and now I have my own craftroom
( Playroom ) full of crafty goodies.
I mostly do card making, but I love to recycle and alter things.
One of my greatest passions is Magnolia stamps.  I just adore inking these cute
images and colouring them with different mediums.
 


 *******

 Hazel has created this beautiful
 card for our
Girly Challenge
 

 
Hazel, This is such a lovely and very
Girly card!  The gorgeous black frilly
die cut really helps to make the pretty
pink pop!
This is such and adorable image and I love
the pretty glitter that you have added
to her pretty slippers and perfume bottle!
The die cut lamp is a brilliant addition
to this particular image and your handmade
flowers are the perfect finishing touch!
Any girl, young or old would love to receive
this fun and lovely card in the mail!
 

 
********

 Your in for a real treat when you visit 
Hazel's blog

kbrandy4's creations
 
to read more about her lovely card and
to see more of her beautiful creations!
I do hope that you can stop by to visit her.

It's been a real pleasure, Hazel
Well done!
Thank you for sharing your
talent with us!

xx Happy crafting xx
 




3 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you so much Sheryl for the lovely introduction and for having me as a Guest Designer!
Hugs, Hazel x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Welcome as our Guest Designer Hazel. What a lovely card! Judy x

kbrandy4 said...

Thank you Judy! x